As the year 2018 draws to close and 2019 welcomes us, I want to write something for all of you, as is my practice every year. I write to you as you are the blood and sweat of VietED Group and are an inextricable part of myself.
Let me begin with summarizing what went through in 2018:
- VietED MFI activities did not go as so big but regardless of the difficult operating environment, we have maintained the performance as we gradually inch towards a formal MFI status. Microfinance is the Group’s flagship activity and I am committed that in 2019 we will be spending more time of the Leadership team to focus on this pillar of VietED Group.
- With newly born baby like VietHarvest, we have also been experiencing ups and downs – however we have now largely found the direction in which to proceed have already achieved some remarkable results. In 2019, I personally and the Board of Directors of VietHarvest commit to bring the sustainability to this indispensable pillar of the Group.
- VietED Center, in 2018 has shown the strength of growth as we invested in a team of qualified and competent intellectuals who would shape the Strategy of the whole Group. Centre holds a lot of promise of growth in the next year.
On behalf of VietED Group’s Board of Directors, I would like to send to all of you for 2019 a message of “Efficiency and Sharing”. This will be a year of preparation for 10 years of VietED birth and development: 2010-2020. The message “Efficiency and Sharing” is as follows:
- Efficiency will focus on 05 main points:
- About using personnel
- About communication
- About working methods
- About resource management
- About work results
- Sharing will focus on 03 main points:
- About vision and goals
- About difficulties and challenges
- About results and benefitsWelcome New Year-2019, I would like to send best wishes to all of you and your family. May you have Peace and Warmth in the coming year!!
Date 31/12/2018 Tuyết Đinh; President of VietED Group